Although Google account verification is a security feature for the security of your Samsung device, it’s not the best option for people who do not remember the Google password. However, there is no need to fret about this problem. Instead, read the following guide and discover various ways to get around Google accounts verification on the Samsung device. Let’s start.
Table of Contents
What is FRP?
Prior to the release of Android 5.1 Lollipop, Samsung devices were easily accessible by anyone who could find them. However, Android Lollipop and its subsequent versions have changed the entire scenario. The FRP ( Factory Reset Protection) in the latest Android OS version has changed the method of accessing lost and found devices.
Simple factory reset isn’t enough to get rid of the lock screen from Android. The FRP renders a device unaccessible to anyone who does a factory reset on the device that has been stolen or lost. Additionally those who do not have the login credentials for the Google account that was previously synced to the device, is unable to use it.
To bypass Google Verification using Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock (Android)
Dr.Fone – Screen Lock to Android devices is a tool to bypass FRP. It is a secure quick, reliable, and speedy application that allows Samsung device owners to get around Google FRP locks. It is possible to use it even if you’re not aware about your OS version on the Samsung device. Furthermore, using this tool does not require any technical knowledge. It is an efficient and secure solution to get rid of the types of screen locks like PIN, pattern, password and fingerprints with no data loss.
In addition to Samsung as well as LG The tool also is compatible with the majority of Android devices like Xiaomi, Lenovo, Motorola, OnePlus, Huawei, and many more.
Let’s now look at how to unlock the FRP lock on Android 6/9/10 with Dr.Fone — Screen Unlock.
How to Bypass Google Account on Android 6/9/10
- Installation of Dr.Fone on your computer or Mac. Start the Dr.Fone application and then tap on the ” Screen Unlock” tool. Check that your phone has a connection to the internet.
- Choose “Unlock Android Screen and FRP” to continue.
- Select “Remove Google FRP Lock” to disable your Google accounts on your Samsung device.
- There are a variety of OS versions available. Choose the OS version of your device and then click ‘Start’ to continue. If you’re not sure about the phone’s OS version, select 3rd option.
- Attach the gadget to your PC with the USB cable.
- When the device is linked, Screen Unlock will show the information about the device for confirmation by you. Screen Unlock will also notify you to the phone that it is locked. Samsung phone.
- Review the notification then follow these steps to eliminate FRP. Click on”View” or “View” option to proceed. You will be taken directly to the Samsung App Store. Then, you must install or launch your Samsung Internet Browser. After that, go to the URL drfonetoolkit.com in the browser.
- Click on the “Android 6/9/10” button on the page, and then press “Open Settings” to proceed. Then, choose”PIN” from the “PIN” option.
- Choose”Do not require” and then tap on the “Do not require” option and then tap Proceed.
- Create a PIN code to be used in the next steps, and be sure you remember this PIN.
- Click on the ” SKIP” option to continue.
- Click on the ” <” button on your device until you get back to the screen for Wi-Fi connectivity. After that, tap “Next” to proceed further.
- Enter the PIN number you entered earlier at Step 10. Then tap on ‘Continue’.
- There will be you will see a Google account sign-in page that has an option to skip option. This means that you have successfully gotten around your FRP security. Click”SKIP” to confirm ” SKIP” button to proceed.
- That’s it. Restart your device, and your Google FRP lock should be gone.
There are a variety of ways to get around Google accounts verification following a reset of the Android phone. One of the most effective methods to bypass FRP is to use Dr.Fone – Screen Unlock. Dr.Fone Screen Unlock program. Screen Unlock program. Follow the step-by-step guide and try it!
Disclaimer: This article is intended for educational and informational purposes only. We do not endorse or promote any type of illegal activities.
Also read: How to Log out of a Google Account on your computer