If you frequently switch to different ringtones for your phone, this is a clever and helpful application for Android users that allows users to create Ringtones in the blink of an eye. There is no need to first create a ringtone using your computer using an individualized ringtone maker and then transfer the ringtone onto your mobile.
Ringdroid is a no-cost and well-known app for Android that allows you to directly create ringtones or alarm sounds from your music library, or create an entirely new sound directly on the device. The supported audio file formats are MP3 AAC/WAV, WAV, and AMR.
Making ringtones using Ringdroid is an absolute blast, simply choose the audio file, and then select edit. A waveform will be displayed in which you have to set the beginning and ending mark, and the highlighted part will be converted into a ringtone which can be listened to prior to saving.
- See a display of a scrollable waveform representation of the audio file with five zoom levels.
- Play any other place using the touchscreen
- Save the audio clipped as an audio file that is new and label it as music, Ringtone, Alarm, or Notification.
- Make a new audio recording to edit.
- Choose a preferred Time for Start and End.
- Displays the format of the file as well as the bitrate and length of the audio file you have selected.
- Set the ringtone directly as the default setting or give it to an individual contact.
Although the application states that it can record new audio, the Record function did not work in any way when we tested it.
Get Ringdroid from the Google Play Store or use the QR code provided.