It’s a good idea tidy up the timeline of your social media accounts by deleting posts you don’t think are necessary any more. You can always remove a post, what happens if you wish to remove Facebook posts in large quantities. It’s possible, Facebook for Android includes the option of deleting multiple posts at once on your timeline. But, this option isn’t well-known, and so the majority of users don’t know about the feature. If you don’t want to delete any posts, you can remove several posts from your timeline on Facebook at once.
Remove several posts from your timeline on Facebook simultaneously on Android
- Check to ensure you are running the most recent version of Facebook.
- Start the Facebook app, then click the hamburger button.
- Click your profile at the top.
- Scroll down a bit until you can see you see the Timeline tab.
- Click the gear icon beside the timeline.
- Tap to select the posts you want to delete or hide.
- Then, tap Next on the upper left and then select”Delete posts” from the top right “Delete posts” option.
- The posts that are selected will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered.
Alternately, you can press the floating button on the bottom of the page to select the post you want to. The button will also show the options available after you choose a specific post.
NOTE: You can only remove posts you’ve created and not those you’re tagged on. It is however possible to remove tags from posts that you are associated with. This will remove links between you and the selected posts.
Read: How to become a top Facebook Fan Facebook
It is important to note that you are able to select between 50 and 50 posts at one time. You can also select an “Filters” option to filter and view posts that were posted on a specific day. However, the integrated option to delete multiple posts at once is very useful. You can now easily get rid of unneeded content on Facebook.