LG PC Suite IV is a no-cost and licensed program by LG which allows you to connect your phone a computer via the USB data communication cable or a Bluetooth connection. It allows you to backup your content of your phone to a computer that you can then restore as needed.
You can use the functions of the phone from your computer using the LG On-Screen Phone application. It is also possible to join LG Air Sync. LG Air Sync site to sync data across three different locations: the phone, a computer and the internet as well as transfer information via LG PC Suite IV onto the internet. It also has a feature that lets you join the Internet through the mobile device.
In the LG PC Suite IV, you can: LG PC Suite IV, you can:
- Edit, create and erase phone information easily
- Create synchronisation between data from a computer or phone and also from Air Sync. Air Sync site (Contacts, Calendar/Task and Memo)
- Move multimedia data (photos and videos) easily using the drag and drop feature between phones and computers
- Transfer the messages from the phone to a computer
- Verify if a version of software (firmware) is available for your phone.
- Join the LG Air Sync* site and upload your data
- Convert mobile bookmarks with your browser on mobile
- Use a mobile phone to operate and manage the data stored on the phone by using the On-Screen Phone software
LG PC Suite is available in more than 45 languages on Windows OS.
download LG PC Suite IV with LG Air Sync (Size the size is 107 Megabytes)
Go to for the LG Air Sync support site.
*LG Air Sync is only available to certain phones.