There are occasions that we have to alter where we keep our mobile phones. For instance, if you wish to play a games that require you to be in a specific location, such as Pokemon go, or access restricted websites within your country. Additionally, it aids in securing our privacy. If we are unable to visit the location, we usually create a virtual location.
Although it’s easy to set up virtual locations with Android smartphones, setting up a virtual location on an iOS device was once an exercise. However, things have changed. In addition, the spoofing of iPhone place of residence is easy using a reliable iOS change of location.
Today, we’re going to discuss various methods of changing GPS position on iPhones with both hardware and software, both either paid or free, with their advantages as well as drawbacks and costs.
Table of Contents
- Spoof iPhone Location Using Dr. Fone Virtual Location [No Jailbreak]
- How do I Fake the location on iPhone with the Wondershare Dr. Fone
- Spoof iPhone Location Using Hardware – GFaker
- Spoof iPhone Location Using 3uTools – Free Alternative
- Final Verdict
Spoof iPhone Location Using Dr. Fone Virtual Location [No Jailbreak]
It works on the both Android as well as iOS devices and Dr. Fone Virtual Location helps you to create a fake GPS locations on iPhones quickly. You can visit any location you like and do lots of fun things without jailbreaking your phone.
Follow the steps below, and you’ll be able to alter your virtual location at any time.
- Install and download Dr. Fone from the official website. When you are able to open it you can select the Virtual Location tab.
- Make sure you connect your iPhone to your computer. After your PC detects your device, click on Get Started.
- Then, in the following window the map will pop up. In the beginning, it will display the current location. You can then select the location you would like to use for your virtual position. Choose ” Teleport Mode,” found on the upper right on the display.
- Click in the Map to choose the location you want to visit and search the location you’re looking for.
- Once you’ve set the destination, a small box will appear in the display. Select “Move Here” and you’re ready to move on.
That’s it. You’ve successfully altered your virtual location in your iPhone. When you’re done, reboot your phone, and it will be able to recognize the original position.
The most important characteristics that are the most important features Dr.Fone Virtual Location
Go to Any Location Around the World Quickly
With the Dr. Fone’s Virtual Location feature, you are able to disguise your location on your iPhone anytime and travel to wherever you’d like to. All you have to do is select the location and then click Start and that’s all you have to do. Say goodbye to lengthy tutorials on how to fake an iPhone locations.
Fool All Location-based Apps
Many of the applications available ask for the exact location of your device to function correctly. Sometimes, it becomes too intrusive. In these instances you can make use of the iOS location spoofer app to switch your location to any area of the globe without having to move your feet. Then, even apps such as Google Maps, Tinder, Snapchat and more. are a swindle.
You can also make use of Dr. Fone’s Virtual Location to trick apps such as Pokemon Go, where you must move from one location to another. The Dr. Fone lets you simulate the movement of moving from one location to another at a custom speed. All you have to do is select an endpoint and a starting point and then set the speed to whatever you’d like to mimic movement such as walking or driving.
You can now make all the Pokemon eggs in at the ease of your own home.
Choose the Paths You Are Going to Use the Most
The Wondershare Dr. Fone allows you to import and export various routes you’ve used previously and then set them as your favorites. You can then select any of the presets to simulate movement in a snap.
More Stable Than Any App Out There
We tried the iOS location spoofer with various games and apps like Pokemon Go, WhatsApp, Instagram, and numerous others. Not once did the apps fail to function properly.
No Need to Jailbreak Your Device
In the past, you had for jailbreaking your iPhone to create a fake GPS iOS. It was a long and risky procedure, which had the additional risk of the warranty being void. However, now you can connect your smartphone to the computer.
Pricing and Availability
You can test Dr.Fone Virtual Location free, or purchase an annual license for $9.95. The quarterly and annual licences are $19.95 and $59.95 and $59.95, respectively. The program runs on Windows as well as Mac computers, and is compatible with the majority of Android as well as iOS devices.
- You can disguise your location with just one click.
- There is no need to jailbreak your iPhone.
- Stable and compatible with all apps.
- You can simulate motion using this tool
The services they offer are not cost-free. The trial version is a bit sluggish.
Spoof iPhone Location Using Hardware – GFaker
If you’re not an avid user of any kind of software. Additionally, Apple is not a person who is a fan of those who spoof their positions. Therefore, they have put in place a number of limitations and don’t permit developers to develop these tools.
Today, you can utilize an Apple-compliant device that permits you to disguise the iPhone location. It’s not cheap, but it is extremely reliable.
GFaker utilizes chipsets that have been approved by Apple to display themselves as GPS devices that are external. This means that you can use it to switch the location of your device to any spot anywhere in the world, with no jailbreaking.
This tool will inform every application the current position of your device is the place that you’ve programmed your GPS tool to be.
The biggest drawback is that they don’t permit you to change an altitude for your iPhone. Therefore, using this iOS location spoofer will not make you completely private.
There are two models available – Pro as well as Phantom. This is their most recent version and works with all iOS versions.
- A reliable hardware-based solution for fake places on iPhone.
- Make use of parts that have been that have been approved by Apple So you’re not in any way committing a crime.
- It works with all devices.
- There is no need to jailbreak your iPhone.
- It is not able to alter the altitude of the device.
- It’s a costly product.
- You will not be able to make use of your lightning port for any other reasons.
Spoof iPhone Location Using 3uTools – Free Alternative
3uTools is another well-known utility tool that can be utilized for a range of purposes, including the spoofing of locations. It’s a no-cost product that is capable of doing a good job of iOS Spoofing locations. However it won’t be able to mimic movements.
This tool can be used to perform a variety of jobs, and the location spoofer works well to be used for occasional purposes. However, you might encounter problems with stability when using other applications, and it occasionally fails to work.
This is compatible with the latest version of iOS devices and is quite easy to use. Check out their tutorials to find out how to create fake locations on iPhone.
- It’s a fantastic multi-purpose application to iOS users.
- Free software that is completely free.
- Supported by all iOS versions
- It is not possible to simulate movement with 3uTools.
- The location spoofing technique may not function properly at times.
Here are our top picks for the top iOS location spoofers that you can find on the internet. Of these three the Dr. Fone Virtual location is the most effective as per our opinion.
The GFaker might be an option that is reliable since you’re in the good books since the location spoofer utilizes products that are certified by Apple. But it’s incredibly expensive in comparison with Dr. Fone, and you are unable to perform complex tasks. Additionally, it will keep your lightning port busy which makes the phone heavy.
3uTools is a tool for free which you can utilize to gain a variety of advantages. But, cost is the only area that it is superior to the Dr. Fone. It’s not an official iOS location spoofer, which means it isn’t able to simulate virtual movements. Additionally, it may not always function correctly. Additionally, Dr. Fone itself has a variety of functions and is the most effective of both.
After you’ve taken your decision, you can enjoy teleporting around the globe with just one finger.