Similar to iPhone X and iPhone X, the latest phones with Face ID support don’t have the home button. This means that the method of taking screenshots the screen on iPhone 14 is entirely different from that of iPhone 8 or older. If you’re new to iPhone and you are a novice, you might be stuck when trying to take a display using iPhone 14.
Do not fret it is possible to capture screenshots using only the Home button or Power button. Below are a few methods you can take an image on iPhone 14 14, 14 Plus, 14 Pro or Pro Max. Pro Max.
- Start the page or screen you wish to record.
- Hold and press your side button (on the right side) + Volume Up button simultaneously.
- There will be a camera shutter sound (if the iPhone is not in silent mode) as well as the display will blink white. This means that the image has been taken.
The thumbnail of the image will appear in the bottom left of the screen. It is possible to tap it to mark up the image with a variety of marking options and delete it, or even share it directly.
Table of Contents
Make an iPhone 14 screenshots by tapping
If you are running iOS 14 and later, you can swiftly capture screenshots by pressing on the rear of your iPhone. This is made possible by ‘ Back Tap‘ which is an accessibility feature that allows you to perform a back tap by with a double-tap or triple-tap gesture. While it’s a useful feature, you could accidentally capture a large number of photos if you’re not cautious when handling your iPhone.
To take a screenshot on the iPhone 14 using double tap,
- Go to Settings > Accessibility.
- Under Physical and Motor, tap on ‘ Touch‘.
- Scroll to the bottom, and then select ” Back Tap“.
- Tap on Double Tap to choose Screenshot. You can also use the Triple Tap action as well.
That’s it. Double-tap (or triple-tap) with your finger onto the rear of your iPhone to capture the image.
It is also possible to make use of the Assistive Touch to take screenshots using the iPhone 14 without buttons. It’s a simple method and can be useful for those who take screenshots of their screens frequently and wish to capture a picture without using the volume button.
To do this, you’ll must enable AssistiveTouch on your iPhone If it’s not enabled currently. Here’s how to accomplish this.
- Go to Settings > Accessibility > Touch.
- Click on the ‘AssistiveTouch’ icon at the top, and then switch it on.
- When AssistiveTouch is turned on when it is enabled, you will see a transparent button on the screen, which you are able to drag or move.
TIP TIP: You could also request Siri for assistance to “Turn on AssistiveTouch.”
To capture a screenshot with Assistive Touch to take a screenshot, simply tap on the button that is floating. After that, navigate the device menu to More, and select Screenshot in the main menu.
To make it easier to access the menu, you can customize the menu at the top (from AssistiveTouch settings) and include the screenshot icon in the menu that is part of AssistiveTouch.
Where can screenshots be saved to iPhone 14?
The screenshots you take are stored in the Photos app in the format of PNG. To see them, open your Photos application and click albums. Scroll down, and then access the ” Screenshots‘ album in Media Types. You can also access the photos under “All Photos” in the Library tab.
Tip: Copy, then delete Screenshots within iOS 16
iOS 16 adds a new “Copy and Delete” feature to take a picture and save it onto your clipboard. Then, you can copy the screenshot wherever you’d like, such as in your Notes, Twitter, email, or iMessage. This will prevent you from overflowing the Photos library with unneeded images.
For copying and erase the screenshot from iPhone 14, simply snap a picture and tap the preview icon in the lower left corner. Then tap on “Done”. Then select”Copy and Delete” from the menu that appears “Copy and Delete” option from the menu that appears. The screenshot will be saved to the clipboard, and the file will be deleted by default.
You can retrieve or view the deleted image in the ‘Recently Deleted folder (within thirty days) in the event that you require it.
- How do I make a picture to fit as wallpaper for iPhone 14
- How do you lock your secret images on iPhone 14