When I was browsing the Android market I found an incredible app that I’ve been searching for for a long time. Let’s take look at the features of this app!
QR Droid is a no-cost efficient, intelligent, and smart software for Android devices that comes with many features and is user-friendly and simple interface. It’s a well-known QR processor that includes a full QR code generator, reader and scanner for Android. The application is available in 20 languages and is compatible with all devices running Android 2.0 or higher.
Key Features of QR Droid –
- It encodes bookmarks, contacts calendar events, contacts, and text that is free in the form of QR.
- Create QR codes for installed applications such as phone numbers, GEO-locations, phone numbers SMS, or any other message you’d like to send.
- Reads QR code images decoded on your device as well as from the URLs for QR image images.
- Cameras scan QR codes in both landscape and portrait orientations.
- Creates and decodes QR images extremely quickly.
- Create a URL that is short for the QR code you want to use.
- History: Displays a list of QR codes that you’ve made, scanned or decoded.
- It integrates with Gallery, Browser and File-explorers to decode QR images stored on your device. To do this, open the image, then select “Share”, “Decode with QR Droid”.
- Create shortcuts to the most frequently used QR Droid features on the home screen to make it easy to access them quickly.
- Automatically copies the copied link to the clipboard, there is no need to copy and paste.
- Send the QR code URL on social networks, or by email or via SMS.
The primary function the main purpose of QR Droid is that it allows people to use QR codes directly onto their Android device, without the need for the use of a phone camera or computer. It is all you need to do is navigate to the website with a QR code to your device, and then either download the image to your device or save it to a location to scan it and then install the application.
Tips: To save the QR image codes to your SD card or copy the QR image’s link simply press the image for a long time and select the option you want to use.
Get QR Droid from the Android market or scan the QR code provided to install it.