Facebook to be used on iPhone as well as Android has received a significant overhaul in terms of its design and interface. Therefore, it’s not a surprise to find different settings in a completely different place. One of the changes can be evident in the way Facebook displays friend requests. In contrast to the past, you will not be able to view outgoing friend requests within the Facebook application. Requests for outgoing friends are in the process of being in the process of being that you send in the past to fellow Facebook users.
Thankfully, you are able to view friend requests sent to you via the Facebook application. But, you’ll need to go into the app to see your requests that you have sent. The option to send friend requests allows you to view all requests made by you all in one location. You can unsubscribe at anytime and then revert your decision. You can also monitor people who haven’t accepted the friend request.
Update (Feb 19, 2022) – Follow the steps below to view friends’ requests for friend on the Facebook app 2021 available for iPhone as well as Android.
- Start the Facebook app, and then tap the Menu tab in the lower-right corner.
- Tap the Facebook profile icon on near the top.
- Click the three dots on”Add Story” and then tap the “Add Story” button and choose “Activity Log”. Alternately, go to Settings and Privacy and Settings. You can then see your Activity Log setting.
- Once you are in the Activity Log Scroll down to “Connections”.
- Click to open Connections and then select “Sent friend requests”.
That’s it! Here are all requests for friends sent by you to Facebook.
How to See Outgoing Friend Requests on Facebook (iPhone & Android)
There’s no way to see your friend’s requests on both Facebook on iOS as well as Android. However, you can look them up by using Facebook’s Activity Log feature of Facebook. To check them, simply start Facebook and then go to the Activity Log section. ( Refer: How to Access Activity Log in the Facebook application)
The activity log will show your Facebook activity according to chronological order. Just tap the category tab on high, then scroll down and then select”Sent friend requests” from the dropdown menu “Sent friend requests” option. Facebook will show all of the friend requests. You can also select which year you want to show requests for the specific year.
NOTE: You will only be able to see friend requests that are pending and not those which were accepted.
In the same way, you can utilize the activity log to see the requests for friends, add friends, or removed friends from Facebook.
- How do you make your friends list on Facebook that is private Facebook 2020
- How do you find your items you have saved on Facebook Marketplace
- Where is the Recycle Bin located on the Facebook app and on the desktop